Zombie Invasion Zombie Invasion

I thought this game was well put together and polished. Good music, satisfying and addicting game play, and good difficulty. I think the only downside to this game is that it was quite generic, not much distinguishes it from the crowd. But the game was well made and despite its familiarity it was well put together.

Things I would look into:

The starting gun is way better than the uzi in everyway, I would buff the uzi considerably.
More variation in the enemies
More different weapons

But yeah, I really enjoyed this game and I think it deserves a higher score.

Mortup responds:

Than you, that was exactly what I was looking for. I know the game is really generic (It's practicaly a boxhead clone) but my main focus was to make something addictive and well polished. Thanks again for the review, I really need the feedback.

Robot Legions Robot Legions

great game! Graphics were good, no lag, and it was quite addictive. I think I would have liked to see more weapons next time. You know, missiles, lasers, cluster bombs, you name it. I would have also liked to battle some bosses. Robot Legions 2? Also I would like to see the background change once in a while, and maybe the setting. A story mode would be cool also

The good
-great graphics +1
-addicting +2
-performed well +1
-good enemy variety +1

the bad
-only one weapon -1

total

Great game can't wait for a sequel

9/10
4.5/5

playvortex responds:

Thanks! Dunno about the story mode, but different weapons and level backgrounds (and different arena sizes) are definitely planned for the sequel.

Moon Parking Moon Parking

needs a preloader, the levels are very unclear on what you're supposed to do. Those other drivers are jerks lol they just run right into you, so the AI isn't the greatest. Also I would like to see how exactly I failed the level

Space Fishers Space Fishers

okay

its pretty much just a asteroids clone, I would of liked to see more business related gameplay. Maybe you use your ship to latch on to asteroids and mine it as long as you can before it crashes into another asteroid? I don't know, but nice simple graphics, maybe add a little more variety.

but other than that it was okay

RPG project game RPG project game

nothing

okay graphics and animation good in fact, is this a demo or something? Its just a guy endlessly fighting a slime monster... the game never ends

Bouncy Game Bouncy Game

great graphics

but the game was a bit boring, maybe next time make the platforms speed up as you go so it gets faster and faster and harder?

good graphics and sound but not good gameplay

My-first-Maze-Game My-first-Maze-Game

games like these...

don't submit them, its okay to make practise games to get better at flash, but don't release every single game you make!

its a really bad game, bad graphics, terrible design, its just not good

keep these games on your computer

Game About Game Literacy Game About Game Literacy

really fun game

very creative level design, smooth controls, good graphics. Great game!

Crazy Old Me (ProtoType) Crazy Old Me (ProtoType)

pretty good

the concept itself is good, but the game could have been better. But like you said this is more of a demo so I'm looking forward to the actual game. I didn't really like the music that much, it just didn't really fit the game to me.

good story too.

The Big Fling The Big Fling

not the greatest

stop ripping off other peoples engines completely! Distance doesn't work, look at my highscore tutorial if you need help with the highscore!

You need to make your own games!

nice title screen though